The Academic Registrar, Makerere University, invites all shortlisted candidates who applied for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered at Makerere University Main Campus; College of Business and Management Sciences (CoBAMS) for academic year 2020/2021 for a Graduate Admission Test (GAT).
The test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 24th October 2020, 9.00a.m at CoBAMS (formerly Faculty of Economics and Management).
Every candidate is required to pay a Graduate Admission Test fee of Eighty thousand shillings (Shs.80, 000/=) and Two thousand nine hundred shillings (Shs.2,900/=) bank charges, before Wednesday 21st October 2020 strictly to the College account;
Account Name : MUISAE – ICP
Bank : DFCU, Makerere Branch
Account No. : 01083500181598
Or pick pay slips from School of Business, Block B, Room 3.2B
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- This applies to ONLY those candidates that applied to study at Makerere University Main Campus.
- Candidates will be allowed to sit for the test on presentation of identification documents and a valid payment receipt.
- Candidates are advised to come with only a pen, pencil, rubber and a SIMPLE calculator in addition to a valid identification document and proof of payment.
- Candidates must maintain SOPs wear a face mask, social distance and hand sanitize.
- A copy of the shortlisted candidates can be accessed further below or on: http://www.bams.mak.ac.ug
For all inquiries contact:
The Dean’s Office
School of Business, Block B, Room 3.2B
Tel. No.: +256-774-716210, +256-704-710810
Alfred Masikye Namoah
General6 days ago
Government and Private Sponsorship Admission Lists 2020/21 for Successful Appeals
General2 days ago
Pre-entry Examination Results for Admission to Bachelor of Laws 2020/2021
General6 days ago
Registration for Semester Two, 2019/2020 Academic Year
General2 weeks ago
Press Release: MoSTI signs an MoU with RUFORUM