This is the protocol for application for the Sub- Saharan Africa Scholarship for the Summer School Planning and Design with Water at the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of the TU Delft, in the Netherlands.
This scholarship is intended for passport holders of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa between 22 and 28 years of age, studying in the following areas:
- Urban design
- Spatial planning (town, urban and regional planning)
- Environmental engineering
- Water engineering
- Urban law and management
- Political sciences
- Public administration
- Areas that have a close relationship with planning and design of sustainable cities and communities.
The scholarship includes
- A round-trip ticket between your country of origin and Amsterdam. The ticket will be organised and bought by TU Delft upon selection of the candidate and the granting of a Dutch visa.
- The fees for the SummerSchool (400 euros) will be waived.
- A small amount of pocket money, enough for meals and transport during 20 days in the Netherlands.
- Accommodation during your stay (you might be housed with a TU Delft student during the period of the Summer School).
Please click the link below for detailed instructions
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
4th Call For Applications: MURBS Departmental Ambassadors
- Must be employed by the University on permanent terms
Mode of training for 4th Cohort of Ambassadors
Tenure of Office & Termination or Withdrawal
How to Apply
NOTE: There is no limit as to the number of ambassadors that MURBS can have in a department.
Please see Downloads for the detailed call and application form.
Chair Council Communication on Closure of Makerere University
7th June 2021
All Members of Staff
All Students and Stakeholders
RE: CLOSURE OF MAKERERE UNIVERSITY
Lorna Magara (Mrs.)
Chairperson, Makerere University Council
RUFORUM: Transforming Higher Education Videos and Links
Video Series developed by Julieta Mazzola, EARTH University.
- What is Community Engagement? Video 1 of 3. https://youtu.be/etv2-W1U3O0
- Student learning through Community Engagement. Video 3 of 3. https://youtu.be/Ule3P1-tjC4
Health1 week ago
Call for Applications: MAK-ImS PhD, Masters, Non-Degree Fellowship Scholarships
General2 weeks ago
Mak Digitizes over 10,000 Land Records Dating from 1830 to 1995
Natural Sciences2 weeks ago
Scholarship Opportunity: African Water Resources Mobility Network
VC's Diary6 days ago
University Closure Guidelines in Compliance With Presidential Directive on COVID-19