- 24 Apr 2017 - 4:43pm
Call for Applications- Master of Science in Population and Reproductive Health 2017/18
- 10 Apr 2017 - 1:21pm
The Academic Registrar, Makerere University invites applications from suitable candidates for admission to a Master of Science in Population and Reproductive Health (MSc.PRH) programme for Academic Year 2017/2018. This is a two-year programme open to both Ugandans and International applicants.
In addition to General Admission Requirements, eligible candidates must have a good first degree or its equivalent in any academic discipline
Annual Tuition Fees
1. Ugandan and East African Students: Ug Shs. 2,662,500/= (Two million, six hundred sixty two thousand, five hundred)
2. International Students: Ug Shs. 6,060,000/= (Six million, sixty thousand)
1. Hard copies of application forms are obtainable from the Directorate of Research and Graduate Training, 3rd Floor, Senate Building, Room 307 after payment of an application fee of Ug. shs 50,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and Ug. Shs. 151,500/= (International Applicants) to any Stanbic Bank Branch and DFCU Bank, Centenary Bank or Post Bank using Makerere University paying-in-bank slips. International applicants can also pay by bank draft as cheques will not be honoured.
2. Required forms can be downloaded from the links below:
Payments can be made to Makerere University Revenue Collection Accounts and Bank Swift Codes are as follows:
NO BANK ACCOUNT TITLE ACCOUNT NO SWIFT ADDRESSES
1 STANBIC BANK MUC-FEES COLLECTION CASH 9030005866749 SBICUGKXXXX
2 DFCU BANK MUC- FEES COLLECTION 01083500181477 DFCUUGKAXXX
3 CENTENARY BANK MUC FEES COLLECTION 3740300001 CERBUGKAXXX
4 POSTBANK UGANDA LTD MUC FEES COLLECTION 1630037000063 UGPBUGKA
3. Completed application forms should be emailed to drgt[@]rgt.mak.ac.ug or returned to the Directorate of Research and Graduate Training, Room 307. All forms must be accompanied by the following:
a. Relevant supporting certified copies of certificates, and academic transcripts,
b. Letters from 3 referees.
c. 2passport photos.
Please strictly observe the closing date of Friday 28th April, 2017
Alfred Masikye Namoah
Liked it? Share it..
Most Popular Articles
Just in (Most Recent Articles)
- 27 Apr 2017 - 7:58pm
- 26 Apr 2017 - 9:13am
- 24 Apr 2017 - 4:43pm